Mrs Miyagi Vocal Trio
Professional Wedding and Corporate EntertainmentByron Bay - Gold Coast - Brisbane
Welcome to the glorious world of Mrs Miyagi. The brown sugared vocal stylings of Carla Versitano, Shelly Brown and Sonia Leeson. Three voices, one Baritone ukulele and a whole lotta soul. Performing wedding music and corporate entertainment in the Byron Bay, Gold Coast, Brisbane and Hinterlands areas of New South Wales and Queensland, Australia.
Let our glorious Classic Soul, epic R’n’B harmonies and island breeze original tunes take you to love town.
Yeah… we just said that.
This stunning vocal trio perform a range of original songs about love, loss, motherhood, change, sea mist and happy toes. As well as an ever growing repertoire of R’n’B, soul and classic songs from a wide range of bands and incredible vocal greats.
Mrs Miyagi Performance Options
Mrs Miyagi is available to play for your event for a short mid-ceremony serenade, your canapé cocktail hour, and/or your sunset soiree. We offer options to add percussion, keyboards or horns to add to your stunning night of entertainment.
Recent performances have including ‘Feature Artist’ at The acclaimed Nimbin Blue Moon Cabaret, three performances at the Mullumbimby Music Festival 2017 and the Gold Coast Summer Series of Outdoor Concerts 2017/2018. As well as many private events and occasions.
When you work directly with the artist for your event, no key information gets lost in translation. No messages are forgotten to be passed on. There is no communication breakdown for your needs. We offer highly personalised performances for the event at which we play. Thought and care goes into our every preparation and performance. We strive to work to our highest level of professionalism and your customised needs, in communication with your wedding planner, event organisation personnel or yourself. We want to talk to YOU!!!
Notes and FAQ’s
- Special song requests may be made with three weeks notice to tighten them up to perfection for your listening pleasure.
- Our Vocal Trio is available to perform at your wedding or event From Byron Bay to Brisbane, including their glorious hinterlands. Please allow travel arrangements in your budget (Mrs Miyagi is based in Byron Bay and The Gold Coast).
- The Miyagi repertoire covers artists such as India Arie, John Farnham, Katchafire, Ben E King and Ella Fitzgerald. For a comprehensive list of our repertoire please Contact Us.
- Mrs Miyagi are more than happy and able to provide our own sound equipment for sound requirements of venues to suit 200 guests.
- We perform with a Bose L1 Compact Sound Personal PA, and use 3 Vocal Mics and 1 Direct Input Line for Baritone Ukulele. Our outfit can be expanded by adding Drum Kit and Keyboards (or anything you want) for a bigger dance set for your wedding or event.
- We are happy to work with your sound equipment if it’s a professional stage and system.
- We dress the stage with fairy lights, and flowers for a visual feast while we bathe your ears with sweet singing.
Currently welcoming Booking for SPRING 2018
Stay tuned for event info about our August House Concerts. Let’s get cosy!
Bobby Alu ft. Mrs Miyagi, Live At Bond | Soundbar Sessions
Get your fix of coastal chill with Gold Coast's Bobby Alu ahead of his just-announced Festival 2018 and Gold Coast Music Awards appearances in April and May. .PING: Gold Coast Arts and Culture, Live at Bond, Mrs MiyagiPosted by Blank GC on Sunday, 4 February 2018
Mrs Miyagi – Vocal Trio
Byron Bay – Gold Coast – Brisbane
Weddings & Party Event Entertainment
“Mrs Miyagi provided the most stunning, polished and incredible set for our wedding. We could not have anything more perfect. We can not recommend them highly enough. Don’t waste a second! Get in Contact Now! Thank you so much Mrs Miyagi, we will remember you forever”.Dani & Nick
“Thank you for participating in the beautiful night of Artisans and Musicians. Everyone was amazing and I loved your soulful voices… reaching down and inspiring me so xx”Blue Moon Cabaret
“A definite Highlight of Mullum Fest this year. Serenading the Piano Bar, perfection in Harmonies, a visual delight. Tears in My eyes. Thank you so much.”Mullumbimby Music Festival